Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow has this been a great day!

First I started out at Winn Dixie; I found 6 more of the ultra downy's that are on clearence for $3.15; I did 3 different transaction....

the first transaction I used 2 of the $1.00/1 downy cpns from yesterdays paper and paid $4.78 and recieved a $3.00 catalina (coupon) to be used on your next order (OYNO).
second transaction got 2 more downy's total was $6.78 used 2-$1.00/1 cpns and the $3.00 catalina and paid $1.78 and received another $3.00 catalina.

third transaction did the same as above and at the end left with a $3.00 catalina.

If the downy is not marked ask for a price check...

Then off to Publix.....

I got 10 sara lee pies for .67¢ each after the $1.00/1 cpn from the Smart summertime saving book

and 24 of the small cups of Edy's ice cream for .19¢ each after the $1.00/1 cpn from the target web site...

****and I used a $5.00/$25.00 rite aide cpn on each of these orders****

We had a pie social at work because there was not enough freezer space and then when I got home I had to take th pies out of the boxes....sometimes I crack my self up!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment