Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello all! As I always say regardless where you are always be on the lookout for coupons...I tell them in my seminars to always circle the perimeter...
If you haven't found these great booklets from Publix get up and go get them now...I think these are the best books that they have put out.







here is just a few of the coupons inside of the smart summertime savings:

alot of these coupons are manufacturers and some store.
For the Publix sale this week the two that I have been using are the $1.00/1 on any one 6 pk of dannon don-o-nino and $1.00/1 any one dannon danimals product. The danimals are BOGO ($2.00) each and when you use two of these coupons they are FREE.

The other great coupon is save $2.00 of any one Raid or OFF product which are manufacturer cpns and in then Publix All American Savings booklet there is a coupon to save $2.00 off any Raid or OFF product...I got the OFF active for .99¢...
again if you haven't found these ask customer service if they have them and maybe haven't put them out or email me and I can get you some.....

No comments:

Post a Comment