Thursday, June 4, 2009

There is just not enough hours in the day for shopping; esp when you have to spend 8 of them at a desk working!

Yesterday I was interviewed by our local paper yesterday (Tallahassee Democrat) and we also went on a shopping trip. My total was something like $189.?? and I spent $55.00. I didn't want to get my total down to my normal totals ($5.00-$10.00)because I didn't want the newcomer that reads the article to become over whelmed. It will be in either tomorrow or Saturdays paper; not sure of what section!

It was great!
Now back to business....
Publix has some great deals this week; as I stated earlier make sure you check out Publix 4 Pennies for the complete list which includes the coupon match up. Check it out here

two great deals I'm working on:
the bertolli spaghetti sauce BOGO use the $1.00/2 cpn from the personal concierge booklet from publix and 2 of the .75¢/2 cpns from the sun,fun and savings booklet from Family Dollar and get 2 jars for .49¢
doritos BOGO use 2 of the .75¢/1 cpns from the Family Dollar booklet and pay $2.49 for 2 large bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment