Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Great Unadvertised Always deal


Sorry for posting this so late here; those of you that I have emails for got this earlier this week. CVS has the large boxes of always pads the for $4.99 (unadvertised special) the regular always are $4.99. If you are able to come across this fabulous deal and have the $4.00 coupns from the most recent Proctor and Gamble flyer you are in the money (pads):)...this is how I worked the deal.
I had a $5.00/$30.00 CVS cpn and 6 of the $4.00 cpns...total as $32.?? and after coupns I paid $2.82 OOP; the subtotal was .94¢ and tax was $1.88. I had a $4.00 ECB but didn't want to have to take the time and find something else. I hope you are able to find some in a store near you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all!!
    From Brazil to the world
    Visit our site

    www.brechomercadodaspulgas.com.br

    Ola a todos!!
    Do Brasil para o mundo
    Visitem o nosso site

    ReplyDelete