Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great Deal Week!

Has everyone been having a great time this week at Walgreens and CVS?!

As I said earlier it started for me Saturday with the coke/mars deal and the overlap to obtain the $10.00 ECB's. So far I've gotten the Bayer Crystals, the Schick Quattro trimmer and the hellmanns, ragu and skippy deal. And I haven't had to spend any cash..just toll over ECB's! Love it.

As always, always be on the lookout for deals and sales! This morning when I stopped in to CVS to get the Bayer Crystals there was a bin of Gold Emblem gummy worms for 10¢a bag...I had a CVS cpn for $1.00/2 gold emblem candies and the manager took it for the 10 pks which were $1.00...love it!


This is another reason to get to know your store Managers and the cashiers.


At one of my favorite CVS stores the manager had to force through a couple ECB's; I didn't notice that she scanned her card and not mine; so as I am getting my game plan on for my big shop I notice the numbers don't match my card. I explained this to one of the Managers and he said no problem....I'll just combine it into one ECB! I was truly amazed...but this is why CVS ROCKS!

As far as Walgreens,......so far I have 30 pks of diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment