Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Wow! It is hard trying to play catch up!...
This is first deal that I've done in a week nothing major.
This is the way it went down....

first: I bought a pkg of the pilot gel pens for $1.00 and got a $1.00 register reward...so actually got them for FREE

second: I bought two of the dentyne ice gums in the canister that are 2/$4.00 and one of the paper mate pencils (5 pk) that are .19¢ as a filler. I used 2 $1.00/1 coupons from the Publix Summertime Savings booklet and the $1.00 register reward from the gel pens and paid $1.51. And received another $1.00 register reward from the gum.

third: I bought 1 pk of Bic brite liner highlghters for .49¢ and 3 of the paper mate pencils for .19¢ each; used the $1.00 register reward from the previous purchase and paid .14¢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment