Monday, August 15, 2011
Walgreen's Dove Deal
This week Walgreen's is offering a $5.00 RR (register reward) when you buy 4 participating dove products. I got this senario from Passion for Savings; this is the breakdown she gave and it worked like a charm...
1) you need to retrieve the the unilever coupons from the 7/31 Redplum that are to buy a shanpoo or conditioner and get a treatment FREE. you will need 2 of these.
2) because the items are ringing up 3 @ $4.49 and the 3rd one $1.53 you need to make sure you have you items rang up in the following order.
3) make sure the treatments are two of the first items that are rung up. The reason you want to do this is because of the price adjustment of the last item to make the total $15.00. You don't want it to be one of the treatments and only get credit for $1.53 and it should have been $4.49.
4) the reason this is so important is because once the cashier looks at the register tape to retrieve the price to deduct she is going to look at the top of the receipt.
5) Once the coupons are deducted you will pay $7.15 OOP and receive a RR for $5.00; so in turn you only paid $2. 15 for four hair care products.